For over twenty-five years, Garden City, New York-based Armao, Costa & Ricciardi, CPAs, P.C., with offices in New York City and Greenwich, Connecticut, has provided auditing, tax and financial services to family owned and closely held businesses, labor unions, employee benefit plans, the construction industry, not-for-profit organizations, real estate owners, agents, brokers, developers and investors, professional service firms and high net-worth individuals. In addition to the established services provided by an accounting firm, the professionals at Armao, Costa & Ricciardi are skilled in handling every aspect of its clients’ financial life, from business consulting to financial planning. The firm also offers clients non-traditional services which include assistance in procuring surety bonds, bank financing and operational reviews, as well as other management advisory and computer consultation services.
Philanthropy is inherent to the firm’s culture. Among the many groups it supports, through volunteerism, organizational participation and as a benefactor, are:
- Canstruction/ Long Island Cares, Inc. /The Harry Chapin Food Bank.
- Commerce Plaza
- Contractors for Kids
- Garden City Chamber of Commerce
- Garden City Volunteer Fire Department
- Greater New York Council Boy Scouts
- Interfaith Nutrition Network (“The INN”)
- JDRF/Walk to Cure Diabetes
- New York City Sanitation Officers Association
- Nontraditional Employment for Women (NEW)
- Saint Patrick’s Day Parade
- South Queens Boys and Girls Club
- Town of Oyster Bay W.A.K.E. U.P.
- Toys for Tots
Armao, Costa & Ricciardi is a member of the Private Companies Practice Section of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA), the Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center (EBPAQC), the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), the Forensic and Valuation Services (FVS) section of the AICPA, the Forensic CPA Society and the American College of Forensic Examiners.