Meet with us on Campus
Contact your career center to see if we are coming to your campus.
Entry Level Staff Accountant and Internship Positions
In addition to competitive base salaries, all team members have available to them a generous benefit package which includes medical, 401(k) match, life and long term disability insurance, bonus program, and continuing professional education all within an enjoyable family-friendly and flexible work environment.
As an entry level accountant you will:
- Work as a member of engagements such as accounting and auditing, budget and variance analysis, and forensic examinations.
- Prepare various types of tax returns and finanical statements.
- Have the opportunity to gain business development skills and client relationship skills.
- Excellent teamwork and relationship building skills
- Excellent project management, communication and analytical skills.
- Bachelors degree in accounting or currently enrolled in college working towards their accounting degree
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize work in order to meet deadlines and goals.