Manufacturing and Distribution Practice
We recognize that your profitability is as important as your products.
The professionals at Armao, Costa & Ricciardi, CPAs, P.C. have an insider’s understanding of the complexities faced by our clients in the manufacturing and distribution sector. Whether it’s a downsized workforce, competition from outsourcing, pressure from suppliers and customers, or the intricacies of an unpredictable regulatory environment, we work in close collaboration with our clients to navigate the challenges they face now and in the foreseeable future.
Our approach as accountants goes beyond the basic role of CPA; we serve as advisors on such matters as internal operating and financial controls, business development, mergers and acquisitions, succession planning, and making cost effective decisions like relocation or downsizing, when warranted. We provide our manufacturing and distribution clients with solid solutions by gaining a complete understanding of their costs, margins, inventory turns, process efficiency and cash flow management.
In addition to the value we provide in traditional accounting and tax services, Armao, Costa and Ricciardi provides the following services to clients in the manufacturing and distribution sector:
• Financial statement review, including industry benchmarking
• Internal control review
• Strategic business planning
• Business acquisition and sales services
• Cash flow and profit planning
• Cost accounting system development to improve accuracy and timeliness of product cost information
• Inventory management to improve productivity and maximize profits
• Assistance in obtaining financing
• Information technology consulting
• Management policy and procedure review
• Internal audit and operational assistance
• Customized financial reports and analysis
• Cost segregation (facility and equipment) analysis
• Performance enhancement services
• Risk management consulting